Please join us for an MDTC event unlike any other.
Jim Staples Consulting LLC
Title: Why Should I Hire you? How Building a Personal Brand Drives Business Development
Every time you interact with a colleague, a client, a prospect, a referral source, opposing counsel, or a judge, you are building or diminishing your personal brand. Why is that important? And if it is important, how can I make changes to my brand? This 45-minute presentation will show you how managing your personal brand is a critical element to your success as you move through the legal world and develop your practice, and it will help you see how your personal brand can become the “umbrella” under which successful business development occurs.
- What is a brand? (It’s more than just one of those weird marketing terms)
- The What, The How, and The Why
- The ever-elusive concept of Value
- The Value Migration
- Managing Perceptions
- Business Development vs Marketing
- Skills: Listening and Good Questions
- The Relationship Ladder
- Cross-selling, Selling, Closing, and other scary words
- S.M.A.R.T. goals, Fridays, and a simple plan
November 5, 2021 8:00am – 3:30pm
|Location:||Sheraton Detroit Novi|