Immediate Past President
Mr. Paul has served as an officer and Board member of the MDTC, Chair of the MDTC Commercial Litigation Section, and was the 2013 recipient of the MDTC President’s Special Recognition Award. He is a Member in Dickinson Wright’s Troy office where he focuses his practice on ADR, automotive litigation, class actions, commercial and business litigation, and product liability litigation. He is a member of the State Bar of Michigan, the American Bar Association, the Oakland County Bar Association, the Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association, and the Defense Research Institute. He is recognized as a leader in his field by Michigan Super Lawyers and Dbusiness’ Top Lawyers. Mr. Paul received his A.B. from Dartmouth College and his J.D. from Boston College Law School.
- Trial counsel for Ford Motor Company in commercial, products liability and personal injury litigation and arbitration.
- Trial counsel for various manufacturers in products liability, personal injury and class action litigation.
- Trial counsel for Big Four, regional, and local accounting firms in accountant liability, securities fraud, class action and other litigation and arbitration.
- Trial counsel for public and private companies in commercial, business tort and contract litigation and arbitration.
- Trial counsel for hospitals and physicians in medical malpractice litigation.
- National Discovery Counsel for Ford Motor Company.
- Phone: (248) 521-9247