President's Special Recognition Award
Detroit, MI 48226 or Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
Transportation Attorney 3-5 years of experience
Years of Experience:
3-5 Years Transportation Law Experience
To be considered, a candidate must have:
· At least three to- five years of experience in transportation law.
· Experience handling Michigan No-Fault, Third Party & Commercial Auto Liability and Network Transportation Claims.
· Experience in all aspects of litigation, including drafting pleadings, taking depositions and arguing motions.
· Progressively more responsible client relations management.
· Strong analytical, writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
· A J.D. from an ABA-approved law school, and
· Be in good standing, as well as an active member of the Michigan Bar.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and writing sample to Plunkett Cooney Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org”