- Board of Directors
- Regional Chairs
- Section Chairs
- Beth A. Wittmann - Appellate Practice
- R. Paul Vance - Young Lawyers
- Thaddeus E. Morgan - Law Practice Management
- David M. Ottenwess - Trial Practice
- Ridley S. Nimmo, II - Municipal & Gov't Liab.
- Darwin L. Burke, Jr. - Insurance
- Gouri G. Sashital - Labor and Employment
- John Mucha, III - Commercial Litigation
- Michael R. Janes - Professional Liability & Health Care
- Thomas Aycock - General Liability
- Committee Chairs
- Graham K. Crabtree - Legislative Liason
- James G. Gross - Minister of Fun
- John P. Jacobs - Past Presidents Committee Chair
- Alan J. Couture - Technology Co-Chair
- James E. Brenner - Amicus Co-Chair
- Diana Khachaturian - Quarterly Editor
- Edward P. Perdue - DRI Representative
- Jenny Zavadil - Quarterly Asst. Editor
- Linda Foster-Wells - Sponsorship Co-Chair
- Past Presidents
- Past Board Members
- Past Chairs
- Executive Director
- JOIN MDTC
- Sponsors & Advertisers
- Job Bank
- Contact Us
Allison Reuter - Assistant Editor
Allison represents a variety of employers in all aspects of employment litigation, including proceedings before employment and labor agencies, such as the Michigan Department of Civil Rights, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and the National Labor Relations Board.
She also counsels employers on employment decisions and policies and is a frequent speaker on such issues.
Allison left her small but comfortable surroundings in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan to obtain her B.A. from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, and her J.D. cum laude from Wayne State University Law School, where she was a member of the Moot Court team and competed nationally.
Allison is a member of the Michigan Defense Trial Counsel, the Defense Research Institute, Inforum, and the Labor and Employment Law Sections of the State Bar, the Grand Rapids Bar Association, and the American Bar Association. She also currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Adoptive Family Support Network and Mixed Greens: Growing Kids Who Grow Gardens.
MDTC 09-10 - MDTC Board
755 36th St. SE
P.O. Box 890
Detroit MI 48226
616-301-8000 | 616-301-8010